Welcome to my workshop. I am certified Native American artisan of Cree First Nations heritage who, for the past 40+ years, have been art-making and writing in my home studio. I am now residing within the beautiful boundaries of Minnesota with my family and pugs. As child exploring the rich northeastern woodlands of the U.S. and Canada territory during the 1940-50's is where my spirit was exposed to a rich and varied environment that influences my artwork today.
This life has been a circular journey, through dark canvases to the open plains, a journey back to the beginning. My work can be found in museums, corporate and private collections throughout the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, and Japan.
- 2015 - Grand Prize for 2-D work Essential Art St. Cloud MN
- 2013 - Purchase Award, Minnesota Museum of American Art
- 2012-13 - Mini Sota, Reflections in time (traveling exhibition)
- 2012 - Purchase Award, Tweed Museum
- 2011 - Best in Show In the Spirit Native Contemporary Art Exhibit
- 2009 - Best in Show In the Spirit Native Contemporary Art Exhibit
- 2007 - Purchase Award, Eiteljorg Museum Annual Indian Market
- 2008 - First Place winner in textiles, Eiteljorg Museum Annual Indian Market